Saturday, November 6, 2010
BLAH!
So the weight loss is a little slower than expected... One major snag, I am still nursing and so I can't lose too much too fast without messing up my milk, so new goal is eat healthy, exercise daily and hopefully my body will be nice to me... A pound or two a week is all I'm asking. I loved the advice you all gave me! I am taking Rachelle's advice and keeping water around. The weight watchers coupons could not be located and its too expensive but I did a little research around the edges and I am cutting back the carbs, eating more fresh fruits and veggies for snacks and getting more exercise, which will be easier now that we have the extra room. Halloween wasn't too bad because Aaron ate most of Penny's candy so the temptation was gone before it ever was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment